Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kobe in my life

Since I saw Kobe..I really feel that I need it..
I love Kobe in all my life..Photobucket
And I just can looking for Kobe for few times in a month..
This shows that how I love it so deep and much..
Chinese New Year is just around the corner..
But we still have to do alot of homeworks..Photobucket
All of the teachers gave us alot of orders and must hand up after Chinese New Year..
I though I can pass this Chinese New Year without any attention..
But unluckyly..we have to prepare a story and present it for teacher after that..
It caused me alot of trouble..too tired of this..
Gonna faint soon..And I had just pass the road run of 2010 in our school..
I was giving a job on duty for helping all the victims on that day..
Well..I have to say this..I had calculated the total price of my new cloths..
omg..total up I had spend around RM1k for this..
I am here to say thanks to my parents..they really love me lots..
What I want they will give me as I wish..
I hope my Chinese New Year will be a very happy year for me..
Due to the time..I think so I will update my blog after Chinese New Year..
Oh yeah..I received some valentine presents from some guys..
I feeling abit excited because this was the first time that I receive present..
Anyway..thanks guys..hope you all enjoy the comming holidays..
Signing off..
ByeBye..Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: