Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Faint

omg..I feel so sorry to all my readers that I never update my blog for long time..
because I was very busy all these days..
don't have time to eat or sleep also..well..
Today is the 2nd day of February..just came back from tuition..
Tomorrow don't have BM..thats why I am so free to update my blog..
Usually if having BM the next day..we all keep study of all the things that she gave us and asked us to do..
Our math teacher changed to a practical teacher..faint
She really not good in teaching..people asking her question she answered tommorow..
Other teacher using English to teach in math but she using malay..
And she scolded by a guy from another class..
Really faint..our road run is on this Saturday..So we must go school on that day..
Nowadays become busy and more busy..don't know how is the time pass..
And i had bought all my new years cloths..really feeling happy of that..haha
Next Sunday is our chinese new year..And I going back to my hometown on the next day that's Monday..
I had shorten my front hair..looks weird and funny..
Gonna cry already..for me it's abit short..
I hope that my hair will grow faster and longer..
That's all what I want to say today..
Signing off..continue my chat with friends..
ByeBye..Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments: