Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mummy's Birthday

Photobucket

I am still so sick..don't know when will I recover..
Keep coughing arh..faint..
But I still don't want to see doctor..blek..
Because I believe that I will get well soon..
Yesterday was my mummy's birthday..We went back to our hometown that located at Negeri Sembilan..
Because all my cousin want to celebrate with her..
So we were going back there..We bought two cakes and brough it backed to there..
We used about 2 hours for our journey..and I lost my voice..
A bad news for me..swt..
Nothing special happen during my school time or tuition time and also myself..
Just busy doing homeworks all the time..seldom online..
I used to sleep..haha..because I really have no energy..
Am I looked weird when I was in the reataurant?
why I feel like there was alot of ppl looking at me..
My cousin's mouth really too sweet..I love them very much..
I drink wine..my daddy let me try..
yea..I'm gonna fly away..
After that..I walked to the pasar malam with one of my cousin..
We bought some drinks..taste not nice one..but still have to finish it..haha
well..feel like wanna sleep again..
So let's look at the pictures below..
Singing off..
ByeBye..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: