Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Days

Photobucket

Long time that I din't update my blog adi..
Feeling tired arh these few days..Alot homework to do..
Somemore our form teacher so fierce..and don't know whether she teach well anot..
Looks like she just simply teach..but she give us alot of note to copy..
and then I saw all the afternoon session's discipline teacher changed to morning session..swt..
Really don't know what's the new rules again..
And our Penolong Hem asked us to buy the new buku disiplin..It's okay
But do you all know what is the price?It costs RM2.00 per book..
Really expensive lorh..But they want to check for everyone's when monday's assembly
So we all were farce to buy that book..just a very mini size book..faint..
now my time was full of tuition..keep on tuition everyday..
One day for me to rest but still have to go for ko-kurikulum..
I better go bang wall..Oh yeah..I love my class although most of the students came from other class but our teacher all TOP one..nice..
and they really teaching us in the good way..1st time that I can focus on what teachers are teaching..
ehh..But I prefer go to tuition more..haha
because the tutor was very funny..keep on make us laugh
But he's also a professional for teaching..
No wonder alot of students go there for tuition..almost full..
well..I saw HIM on friday..
We know each other for 3 years already but that was the 1st time we met..
Really hard to forget how we met..nice memory..Photobucket
Yesterday was wai how's birthday..so I went to karaoke with him and his friends..
All form 5 except me..I m the only form 4 one..
We have alot of fun at thr..They all keep on bully we girls..
We run and run on the sofa..then those boys really crazy of playing..Photobucket
All the boys kissed the birthday's boy..And they took my picture again..
Now I become more clever already..Because if I use my phone to take their picture..
They will also take my picture too..Then I really lost my voice lorh..
Keep on scream at there..because they keep on chased and tickle me..
I backed to home at 11 something..Then I online and chatted with my friends..
I apologize to one of friends because I fall asleep of the day before yesterday..haha
Happy..Yeah..I went to Chocolate fair and wedding expo at Midvalley just now..
And i met Kaile and Timothy at there too..I bought some chocolates..
For sure I will buy..because I really love chocolate..
ehh..I had my lunch at there also..
After that..I followed my parents backed to home..
My daddy..grrrrrPhotobucket
Always take my pictures..today keep asked me be his model..
I am not model neh..faint
summore using a big Nikon camera face to me..
Erm..feel like nothing to write already..
So I might stop at here..
Signing off..
ByeBye..Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: