Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SICK

Photobucket

oh my gosh..
I'm sick right now..Photobucket
What am I suppose to do..really very tired of my studies..
Now only I know how's the tired means by..
Homework damn many..all my time was FULL..
I had re-do my schedule again..
Nice schedule..haha..
When my friend saw my schedule..She had asked me a question..
She asked:Izit my printer has alot of ink?
Why print out of the schedule..
When my others friend and I heard of that..all keep laughing there..
They told her tats my writing but not printing..
She look at my schedule once again..
She still abit dont believe..faint
haha..But anyway..I really had alot of fun when being with them..
I will never forget them in my life..Because I love them..Photobucket
All my best buddies..
Signing off..Need take more rest..
ByeBye..Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: