Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Boring Life

I am being MAD!!
SWT..keep on doing housework these days..
I am not going to update my blog this few days..
Maybe will update it after NEW YEAR..
And hope everybody enjoy the last day of 2009..
Nothing to do at home..just online then offline..
Walked up and down..quite bored..
Well..school is re-open soon..
Can meet up with my lovely friends..
I noticed that my blog's words getting shorter and shorter..
Feel so sorry to all my blog readers..
Some of my blog readers clompain it to me somemore..
I promise that I will write it in greater details next time..
Because really feeling bored larh..
One word can describe my holidays..thats BORED!!Photobucket
Oh yeah..I found a new stylish..
So I will cut my hair sooner..Photobucket
And the one most important is I will not stop on shopping until the day of Chinese New Year..Photobucket
And I am waiting for the new book[小黄鹂鸟] written by 徐友彬..
I am his fans..can say so..haha..

Oh yeah..My beloved form 4 friends..
Please imform me the time when we outing together..
I cant wait for that day..*evil laugh*
I sure will ask you two what for gived up the competiton..
Arghh..
Aligato..I might stop writing here..
Signing off..
ByeBye..Photobucket

0 comments: