Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy Day

My mummy and daddy woke me up at 10 in the morning because there was an emergency..
They were sending my maid into the hospital..
They just asked me take care of myself..
I don't know what happen to her so I just continue sleeping..Photobucket
The time when I woke up was already 12pm
After I cleaned up myself and my room..
I walked down to the living room and finding for them..
Well..my head still blur and then only I noticed they were on the way to the hospital..
Around half an hour..they were back to home..but I cant see my maid..
So I asked for my parents how's my maid..
They told me that she need to stay at hospital for sometimes..
And I need to help my mummy to handle all the housework..
I was worried about her even she just my maid..
She help us alot too..
After that..my parents asked me go along with them to the hospital to visit her..
So I just changed up my cloth and followed them..
But when we were on the way to the hospital..My cousins phoned my mummy said they gonna reach my home..
They come my home for some days because we wanna celebrate my daddy's birthday on 19th..
So we just returned to our home..well..
They reached..I asked for them to wait me awhile because I want to take a shower..
After that..we all were going to the hospital together with my cousins..
That time was 2 something I think..
After we had visited my maid..we went to my uncle's new house at Kepong..
There was so big and nice and have a beautiful view..
We enjoyed while we were there..
They treat us very nice too..we stay there for few hours I think..
After that..my uncle invite us to have dinner with them at the golf club that near around their house..
And before we move to the golf club..I saw a christmas tree at my uncle's house..so i took of the picture..the picture will show at the below..Photobucket
They ordered alot of foods for us..and the foods were very delicious..
Before we having dinner..we went for playing ping pong and snooker at there..
It was so funny..
After we had eaten..they were chit chat at there too..
Due to the time..we gonna back to home because it was late..
It was about 9 something that time..
So we just said goodbye to each other and went back to our house..
When we reached..my cousins were busy watching the TV show..and some of them were busy playing to the computer..that's why I was bored..
I went up to my room and sms with my friends..
After that..I noticed that I had forgotten something..
It was my friend's birthday..so I quickly picked up my phone and wish him..
And we chatted for sometimes..
When it was around 1am something..I not yet sleep..
And I heard that the door was opened..I knew that was my mummy going out to fetch my another cousin..He was just reached..
And I with my cousin too not feeling sleepy yet..so we went down to the living room and watched on the TV programme..
After sometime..my mummy was backed..and I saw my cousin too..
My mummy was asking for my cousin to call to the hospital and ask about how's my maid..and the nurse answered that my maid just came out from operation..She asked us visit her on the next day..
While one of my cousins was playing facebook trought the internet and one of my another cousins was watching on the TV programme..I suddenly felt sleepy
So I just said goodnight to my cousins and walked into my room..
But then I still sms somebody..and I fall asleep at the time too..
I just stop at here..
Will continue blogging after this day..
ByeBye..Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: