Monday, December 7, 2009

Latest News About Me

I had MCD for my lunch today..
and stay there bout 1 hour something I think
cause mummy met her freind at there..
so they were busy talking
and then I was watching on the show while waiting them..
Feeling bored during this holidays..
What can I do is just watching TV and doing some revision for Science subject..
Need to get a fully prepare before the school opening..
Well..I still will update my blog because I love bloggingPhotobucket
I will go The mines this Wednesday with my mummy..
She said wanna bring me buy somes cloths and what I want..
actually she want me accompany her..
cause she feeling bored osoPhotobucket
But its a good planning also cause I can shopping..haha
I can buy whatever I want..hoho
and its also the time for me to buy some books..
I still never get the book I want yet..
realy sob..Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the book that I want
I have the others but just don't have this..
I want it
Photobucket
YES!!
I am going to genting this Saturday with my family and cousins too..
I decide watch movie at there..
that's all what i have to say..
still havent have my fun yet..
so I just stop here..
Will update later..
ByeByePhotobucket

0 comments: