Saturday, December 19, 2009

Daddy's Birthday

Photobucket
THIS IS THE PHOTO THAT I TOOK IN THE CAR WHILE ON THE WAY GOING TO 'HARBOUR'

Photobucket

Today I woke up at 8:30 early in the morning..
Because I wanted to help my mummy to clean up the house..
After I woke up only I noticed that my mummy was going out with my auntie..
I started to sweep the rooms and the stage because my auntie was already sweap the living room..
After that..my mummy was backed..She was busy cooking the noodles for my daddy because today is my daddy's birthday..
I also washed the cloths..after finishing all the housework that I needed to do..
I had a piece of ham for my breakfast..and my auntie asked me to wake all my cousins up after that..
Well..my mummy and my daddy were going out together to the hospital to visit my maid..my auntie also followed..
I was bored and just looking around..
When there was 11am..my another auntie was reached..she stayed at the hotel for a night..
She asked me follow them along to the shopping mall at Pavilion..
So I just followed them by their car..
I saw alot of christmas trees at there..
It was so beautiful..I like it very much..
After that..we walked along the shopping mall and choose some cloths for my little cousin..
Well..we were spending for about 4 hours at there..
My mummy asked us to come back early because we gonna strat our journey to the 'HARBOUR STEAMBOAT'
So we just came back and took a shower..we were rushing for the time..
We reached there at 6:40pm I think..
YEAH!!
We invited all of our cousins..they all were attended..
The total number of the attenders were 40+
We gonna celebrate my daddy's birthday after this..
We ate alot of foods..and we enjoyed the time beeing at there..
Around 8pm something..the workers cleaned up one of the tables because we need to put the cake on the table..
Well..the cake was very nice and delicious..Photobucket
The cake has 3 tastes that was chocolate,mango and blueberry cheese..
Our time's up..because we booking for the place just until 9pm..
So we just chatted at outside..
Lets look at the pictures below that I posted on..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments: