Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shopping Day

SWT..
Don't know izit the internet problem or anything else that caused me cant sign in into mail account..
Even gmail or hotmail also the same..
The only thing that made me feel angry and headache is I cant sign in my blogger account too..
That's why made me update late..
I went The Mines in the afternoon with my mummy today..
Even it was weekday but still a lot of ppl..
Parking lot all FULL..
But we found our car park at last..haha..
At 1st..we step into the shopping mall..
Mummy saw a shoe that she like but out of stock..
What to do?
So we just continue our walk..
Finally I found the T-shirts that I like..
That's cheer up from Giordano..
The shirts are cute..thats why I like it very much..
Well..I love all the things that's cute..Photobucket
So in my own dictionary only have the word "CUTE"
There was a promotion that buy 3 for RM100..
So I just choose the 3 shirts which I like the most and pay for it..
After that..mummy also saw a shirt that she like..
She bought it for 2 but different colour..pink and white..
That's CHEETAH brand..
We walked up and down for searching whether any shop have the cloths "NEW ARRIVAL"
But then..I saw a shorts that's jeans quality..
I tried and tried for so long..
Finally I get the one that I like..
It cots RM51 after discount..
Mummy received a call after that..
So I just wait outside there and looking for those shops..
YES..I saw "THE BREAD STORY"
It's a shop which selling bread..
Mummy know that I like to eat bread..
So she asked me whether want to buy anot..
YES TOO..I love bread..
Bread can say is my another life..
So I bought 5 of the breads and paid..1 is just for me sharing with my mummy..because its new taste..
And another 4 breads is for the next day's breakfast..that's for my daddy,mummy,my maid and me too..
When we were going down the stage to another shop..
I saw a boot shoe..
And then mummy just ask me to try on it..
So I just tried..well..
No comment on it..it's very nice and nice..Photobucket
So mummy just ask me to buy it..
I get my another boot shoe xD
At home still got one actually..
After that only I notice that I haven’t buy a new school shoe for next year..
So I just walk round with mummy and finding for the bata shop..
I saw the shop and bought a new school shoe..
Due to time..I was wondering when my show will start..I mean AEC’s show..
So we also rushing back to home after that..
But then when we were going out to the shopping mall..
Mammy said wana buy a slipper for my maid..
A good mummy and boss..
She buy everything for me which I like..
We reached home at 3 sumthing..
Home sweet home..well..
My show still haven't start yet..
While waiting the show start..mummy was turning on the computer..
Because she wana watch movie on pps..
But at the time internet cant connect..
Don't know what happen..
So I just called to the stremyx centre and ask for checking the line..
They said no problem at all..
But then why I cant connect to?
They cant help much through the phone..
So I just waiting the time pass..actually is waiting daddy come back and solve the problem..
I was listening to the music and dreaming..
That’s what I do everyday at home..sometimes will revise some books also..
After that..daddy was back
He's so smart..he thought the streamyx modem spoilt..
So he rushed to the metro point and bought a new one..
But still cant connect to..so he just called and asking why..
But then can connect already=="
I was so happy after that..
But the only problem that I noticed after that is I cant sign in my mail account..
That's what I told in the bigining..
Any of the mail account also cant sign in..
What happened on it?
I also don't know..
Suddenly become moody..
Thought can blogging after that..
So I just going bed early today after writing this..
Oh yeah..i m a very forgetful person..
I forgot to bring my popular's member card to renew..thats why I never buy the books that I want..
But never mind..the expired date is on 31th of December..
I still have alot of time what..
And..the only thing that I can say is I will continue shop,shop and shop..
I choose to blogging in English sometime because I don’t know how to write in Chinese..
Not I don't know..is the sentence problem..
If I want write in Chinese..all my sentence must be very wonderful..if not I will not choose it to write on that day..that's my style..
English is much more easier for me to think for long way..
Even my English not very pro..

I m here with you all..
Enjoy the day and my blog..
Will update my blog on Monday I think..
But in this days I still will post something on it..
ByeBye..Photobucket

[Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.] =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: