Sunday, December 13, 2009

GENTING HIGHLANDS TRIP

I was going out with my family on Friday for buying somethings..
I also had my strawberry mellow at Old Town..
Oh yeah..
I was going Genting yesterday..Photobucket
I had paked up all the things on Friday's night
I woke up at 6:30 in the morning because wanna help my mummy to make sandwich for my cousins..
I'm so tired that time but still need to help my mummy..
Just around 7:50am I think..
And I had finished making the sandwich..
So I went back to my room and took a shower..
When the time showed me it was 8:30am
I walked down the stage and waiting for my daddy to start the car..
After that..we were starting our journey..
We took about 1 hour something to reach Genting Highlands..
But my cousins they all still not yet reach even they come early than us..
So we just found a parking and we walked to the theme park while waiting them..
After 1hour..they told us they reached but cant find us..
We also told them where we waiting them but still cant find..
So we went to meet them at the another entrance..
Well..they were waiting at the opposite site outdoor theme park..
Faint..
We bought the tickets for indoor and outdoor theme park and it cost RM190 something for 4 person..
The 4 persons were me,my 2 cousins and my auntie..
But just we 3 playing because my aunt dint want to play..
Well..it was so hot and a lot of people there..Photobucket
We played bumber boat at 1st..
We queue up for 1 hour..
The person who working at there was talking to me while I still waiting..
We compared our weight..well..
He was thinner than me..but still he smile..
When it was our turn to play..we also enjoy it..
It was so fun..Photobucket
And others I don't know what's the name..
But I really enjoyed when playing at there..
Can say so this was the first time I played for so long..
Because we played for 7 hours at outdoor..
And we also queue up for very long time..
I played all those that I never played before..
Don't know why now I was so brave to played all those dangerous one..
Last time I just see them to play..but now I enjoy myself more..
When it was 7:30pm something..we also return to the hotel and took a bath..
I just ate mee cup for my dinner because I want save up my time to play the indoor game..
But there were so many people..so we just walked around and shopping..
We slept at 12am on that day..we played card too..haha
And ate a lot of junk foods..
i dint dream of anything and I woke up at 9am the next day..
YES!!
It is today..
After we packed up all the things for check out..
We also have our breakfast..
Well..we not going back so early but just going to play games..
Yeah..I really become more brave and brave..
I played alone even my cousins not around me for sometimes..
Last time I was so shy..
Well..I dint play much game because not interested at all..
But at last I played on a game..
I don't know what it's call..
But it's so easy to earn tickets..
Just need to concentrate on ur target than can get 100 or 200 tickets per game..
But if u are unlucky..than u were not get it..
I play that for about RM90..
A lot of people were seeing me play at my back..
Because I get more than 1000 tickets for playing that..
My cousins all said I pro..wahaha..
I was so shy but I still not scared this time..dont know why..
Now I can play alone at all..yeah..
After playing that..
A guy that I dint know who is him..
He's about 17 or 18 years old I think..
He came in front of me and gave me all his tickets..Photobucket
I getting shocked that time..what happen..
But after that..i also accept it because after he gave me he walked away very fast and he turned his head for looking me for a few seconds..
After that..I was going to count all my tickets..
I got 1700+ tickets including the tickets that the guy gave just now..
And then I saw the guy again..he was so shy..
I use the tickets and changed for 2 bears+small towel in a small bag..
We also use the rest of the tickets and changed for a book and a mirror..
Actually we still need 80+ tickets only can get the mirror but the man who working there gave it to me..
I was so lucky today..
I gave one of the bag of bear+towel to my cousins..
Oh yeah..i forgot a thing..
I met a friend at there too..
This was the first time we meet..
We know each other trough msn..
After that..he bought me a chocolate..
Well..it cost RM49.40
Really expensive..
And I shared it with my family and my cousins..
It taste nice..
After that..we also going back to our home..
We had our lunch at Gohtong Jaya before we back..
I hope I can meet up the guy again because I haven't say thank you to him for giving me the tickets..
I just stop at here..
Will continue blogging if I going anywhere..
ByeBye..Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: