Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Photobucket

I passed the Christmas eve alone in this year..
Well..my mummy and daddy went out for countdown..
and they left me alone at house..
I swear i wont be alone anymore for the next year's Christmas eve..
Even I was alone at home..but I also have to say thanks to my friends who phoned me and accompany me..
I received quite alot of sms..and all about christmas greetings..
In This morning..my daddy bought me a pair of contact lens as my christmas gift..
Thanks daddy..I love you..
Oh yeah..mummy said wanna buy a pair of shoe for me..Photobucket
I am still waiting..
Anyway..I still want to wish all my readers MERRY CHRISTMAS..Photobucket

[It is not even the beginning of Christmas unless it is Christmas in the heart.]


[大街小巷,到处弥漫着圣诞的气息,我对你的深深祝福,也洒落在其中。觉察到了吗?]

0 comments: