Friday, December 18, 2009

SING K

Photobucket

I was hanging out with my friends yesterday..
I went out at 5:30pm and reached home at 10:30pm
I called them to meet with me but one of the boys bring me meet with the others at CC..
They were playing inside with the computer's game..
Then I asked for them to stop it..well..
We went to sing K at ceria box after that..
That were 2 girls including me and the other 4 boys
This was the first time that I hanging out with them even we always meet at school..
They are my form 4 buddies..
But we all never act like strangers..just very close to each others
They were very friendly..but they also very noisy..
We sang for many songs..
one of the girls sing very well..
I think she was the best singer among us..
And they were looking for me to sing..
So I just sing with them..and all of them were very funny..
They act girl's sound and others=="
Really faint..they gave me drink a bottle of water..
I really don't know whos water is that..
Then after I drink only they told me I was drinking the water of the boy
OMG!!
But never mind..we all were drinking together also..
Due to the time..it was 9pm and our time's up
So we just walked out..and then we went to 'da zhong' to have some drinks
We ordered a glass of 'gat zai suen mui'
We felt abit cold at there..
We saw some people were singing there also..but need to pay for it..
RM2 per song..so we asked the girl go along and sing..
She really do it..she sang really nice..
Then we all chit-chat at there until 10 something..
Well..they decided to go back home because it was late..
So they all called for their parents to fetch them..
I also called..but it takes 15 mins to reach here..
So 3 of the guys were waiting me at there because they scared I alone..
We had alot of fun at there too..
The only thing that was I cant take their picture because there was very dark and they don't want to switch on the light..
But they took alot of my picture..swt..
They using flash..and they using total 4 phones to took my picture..
I love u all buddies..Photobucket
Well..I will upload the video that the girl sang at 'da zhong' later after this..

0 comments: